[Update: The issues imapacting players' ability to sign into Destiny on Xbox One have been fixed.]
It’s been several months since there was an extended, unexplained outage of Destiny’s servers, but today, it appears the game’s servers have been experiencing issues for Xbox One owners for the majority of the day.
A few hours ago, Bungie revealed Xbox One players were having issues connecting to Destiny’s servers. Since then, there has been no update from Bungie in regards to what could be the problem, although a follow-up post by Xbox shows Xbox Live is having issues. As of this writing, both Social and Gaming are currently being affected, which could very well be the reason why Xbox One owners are having connection issues.
We have reached out to both Microsoft and Bungie to see if they can offer any additional updates as to what the current situation is. In the meantime, if you absolutely need to brush up on your Destiny skills, why not check out one of our extremely helpful guides?
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Get The Sleeper Simulant Exotic Fusion Rifle
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Get An Exotic Sword, A Sword Reforged
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Get The Chaperone Exotic Shotgun
- Shack Reels: Destiny: The Taken King - Getting The Elite Breaker Vanguard Bounty
- Destiny: The Taken King - All 50 Calcified Fragment Locations
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Upgrade Your Exotic Weapons And Gear Fast Using Motes Of Light
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Get The Black Spindle: Secret Exotic Sniper Rifle
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Get The Touch Of Malice Exotic Scout Rifle
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Earn Legendary Marks