The Xbox One version of Fallout 4 has reeived its first patch today, as Microsoft's Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb has just announced.
The next time you log into Fallout 4, you'll be greeted with a prompt to download and install the update, which includes a swath of bug fixes. The patch notes for 1.2 include resolutions for issues such as players being stuck in terminals and equipped weapons being locked after completing Reunions.
"General memory and stability improvements" were added as well as fixes for crashes when players jump in water, seemingly never-ending health regeneration, and other miscellaneous issues, which you can read below.
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with "When Freedom Calls" where the quest would not complete
- During "Confidence Man" fixed issue where player's health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
Hopefully this improves your exploration tenfold, Fallout 4 console fans.