Bethesda released the first stable patch for PC, and today, PlayStation 4 owners are now being prompted to download patch 1.2.
Patch 1.2 for PlayStation 4 is the same patch that was released on the PC yesterday, although the PC-only new features, such as remapping number pad keys, have been omitted.
As of now, there's been no patch available for the Xbox One version. We'll be sure to update this story once it officially becomes available to download.
Here’s the full changelog of what you can expect from today’s patch:
Fallout 4 1.2 Update
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing "Reunions"
- Fixed issue with "When Freedom Calls" where the quest would not complete
- During "Confidence Man" fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games