The closed technical tests will take place on PlayStation, Xbox One, and PC in order to help balance characters, stress servers, test Battleborn’s online infrastructure, and to squash any bugs that pop up.
Gearbox welcomes players to register for the closed technical test, although it notes registering does not guarantee access as they’re only allowing a certain number of testers to take part. Participants will be selected on a number of criteria, which includes platform preference, location, availability, and NDA acceptance.
For those who would like to take part in the PC closed technical test, these are the specs Gearbox are eyeing for it:
- OS: Windows 7 x64-Bit or Later
- Processor: Intel Core2 Extreme CPU Q6850/ AMD A8-3870k (Quad Core CPU’s)
- Memory: 6 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB free
- Video Memory: 2 GB
- Video Card: AMD HD 7700/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or better, PhysX support
- Sound: DirectX 11 Compliant