Bungie has announced it’s taking the servers down for Destiny today for some scheduled maintenance.
The scheduled maintenance will kick off at 9am PT / 12pm ET with the work expected to conclude at 11am PT / 2pm PT. Players who are signed into Destiny will receive an in-game message prior to the start of the scheduled maintenance.
It’s been a little over a month since the last scheduled server maintenance, and we haven’t spotted Destiny’s servers having any ongoing issues since then, so it appears Bungie may finally have a hold on keeping them up for long periods of time. With the recent release of Destiny 2.0 and Destiny: The Taken King, players are more addicted to Destiny than ever before.
Considering Destiny’s servers are going to be down for two hours, you’re going to have some time on your hands while you wait for them to come back online. You might as well read up on Destiny while you wait for Destiny, so be sure to check out all of our recent guides to make your Guardian even more awesome when the servers come back up.
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Get The Sleeper Simulant Exotic Fusion Rifle
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Get An Exotic Sword, A Sword Reforged
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Get The Chaperone Exotic Shotgun
- Shack Reels: Destiny: The Taken King - Getting The Elite Breaker Vanguard Bounty
- Destiny: The Taken King - All 50 Calcified Fragment Locations
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Upgrade Your Exotic Weapons And Gear Fast Using Motes Of Light
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Get The Black Spindle: Secret Exotic Sniper Rifle
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Get The Touch Of Malice Exotic Scout Rifle
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Earn Legendary Marks
Daniel Perez posted a new article, Destiny servers down again today for maintenance; will last at least two hours
This game has me by the balls
The more I hear about this and the more I see of the new Halo game the more tempted I am to pick one up this fall, but then...Bloodborne...Drake...Journey...and the Last Guardian.