To be certain which version you have, Dan mentions this
1. Bug fixes
2. The training level had a total make-over between builds and is vastly improved
3. AI in the middle two levels has been improved.
4. The default display is 640X480X32 (instead of the odd 960X720).
5. The default game config is easier to pick up and run with.
6. Sticky areas have been cleaned up for the most part.
Dan also mentions they (Monolith) are still working on overall speed and loading times of the game.
If you want to make sure you have the correct build, here is how: the first room of the training mission will either have the armor and the ammo crate on a table or in a glass case. If the armor and ammo are on a table, you have the wrong build. If the armor and ammo are secure in a glass case, you have the correct official tech demo.
post first ?
AY FIRST POST !
You suck a big fat one!