The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt are receiving new patches today that delivers a number of bug fixes.
CD Projekt Red recently revealed what patch 1.05 for consoles would entail, which includes Geralt’s gold being able to go beyond 65535, his clothes no longer looking soaked after leaving the menu, as well as improving stability in both gameplay and the UI.
CD Projekt Red has also been working on another “pretty big” patch that will offer even more improvements to The Witcher 3. Community lead Marcin Momot says that patch should follow shortly after the release of 1.05, which he expects to be available shortly.
Here’s the full list of changes that should be expected in patch 1.05:
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI