CD Projekt Red released the notes for patch 1.05 for The Witcher 3. The latest update will fix a variety of bugs and improve stability in gameplay.
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
However, an exact release date for patch 1.05 has yet to be revealed. Community Lead, Marcin Momot, announced via Twitter the update is "coming soon."
The next patch, 1.07, will follow shortly after the 1.05 update and is expected to be even bigger, Momot said on the CD Projekt Red forums. “The 1.07 is actually going to be a pretty large patch. We are already working on it. It's not going to be too long before it comes out. Can't talk about the detailed list of changes but it will features A LOT of fixes.”
Tad Huempfner posted a new article, Witcher 3 patch notes 1.05 revealed and expected to hit PS4 and Xbox One soon
Finished it today (120hrs) iv almost every side quest and notice board quest to do in skellige so that about 50+hrs, god the good ending to which i was happy with
The framerate isn't all that great but the game plays well for the most part.