A HIGH QUALITY VAPE FOR ANY OCCASION
The discrete and stylish AtmosRx Dry Herb Vaporizer heats your preferred dry herbs or waxy oils in a wick-less ceramic heating chamber, for the freshest vapor with minimum aroma. With the included e-liquid adapter and two different e-liquid flavors, you can enjoy massive clouds and relaxing vapors even if dry herbs aren’t your thing.
- E-liquid adapter with a measuring scale
- Vaporizer works with dry herbs, waxy oils and e-liquids
- Durable and built to last
- Ready to use straight out of the box
- A wick-less ceramic heating chamber for an optimal vaping experience
- Fast heat up time
- Over 72hrs of continual vaping per single charge
- 2 flavors of e-liquid
- Inhalation method: Direct inhalation via supplied rubber mouthpiece
- Dimensions of vaporizer: 5”L x 0.5”W
- Power: 1 Li-ion rechargeable battery (provides over 72hrs of continual vaping per single charge)
- Heat source: Ceramic heating chamber with handmade ceramic heating core
- Temperature control: Temperature is pre-set; fine adjustments can be made by regulating strength of draw and by placement of the mix within the heating chamber
- Heat up time: 5-10 seconds
If you’re new to vaping then the AtmosRx Dry Herb Vaporizer makes the ideal companion for first time users. It’s ease of use and versatility makes it an ideal vaping companion. Click here to get additional product and shipping details on this exclusive Shack Deal. Normally $230, we’ve got it for $59.99! That’s 73% off your new vaporizer kit at Shacknews deals!
Shacknews Promotions posted a new article, Shacknews Deals: 73% Off AtmosRX Combo Vaporizer Bundle
What is this?
Oh man :(
I love that this appeared under RevRaven's post just now.
I saw that and was like "Shit, maybe it's not totally out of place."
lol, fuck the haters...I just bought one.
So, is this thing pretty good? I've been meaning to try a vape for some time, as I currently just have an old school glass bowl, and for $60, that seems like a solid price, but I don't know shit about what vapes are good.
I pulled the trigger based on this review: http://forum.grasscity.com/vaporizers/1289289-atmos-rx-review-dry-herbs.html
Pax by Ploom is better, but that is a great price point. For your dried herbs.
Boo on US only. Someone buy it and ship it up!