There's no denying that DriveClub's post-launch issues have made it somewhat of a disappointment. But now that most of their online woes seem to be behind them, Evolution is looking to improve other aspects of the game with a hefty 1.4GB patch.
Game Update 1.08 will be headlined by dynamic weather for both online and offline play. Two new tracks will also debut: Atlanterhavsvegen, Norway and Sinclair Pass, Canada. The full patch notes can be found below, courtesy of DriveClub's Facebook page (via Eurogamer).
- Adds weather to the game, for online and offline play.
- Adds two new tracks, both including reverse variants: Atlanterhavsvegen in Norway and Sinclair Pass in Canada.
- Adds the option to configure Throttle/Brake controls onto Up/Down on Right Stick.
- Adds the ability to access Club Cars when offline.
- Adds the ability to access Club Paint Jobs when offline.
- Adds track maps and stats to each track card in Single Event.
- Adds player statistics to various panels within Single Event and Challenges.
- Includes more minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
Add-ons (coming later in December):
- Adds support for the Mazzanti Evantra, coming to PlayStation®Store as a free download later in December.
- Adds support for the Redline Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium download later in December. This Expansion Pack includes the Redline Car Pack and Redline Tour Pack.
- The Redline Car Pack includes 5 new cars: Mercedes SLS AMG E-Drive, McLaren F1 LM, Renault Alpine A110-50, Ferrari 458 Speciale, and Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.
- The Redline Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for the Elements Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium download later in December.
- The Elements Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
Ozzie Mejia posted a new article, DriveClub update 1.08 adds dynamic weather
Does this game even work yet ?
Fucked if I know, haven't played it since my refund request got rejected
My refund went through and I still seem to own the game.
The universe is in balance.
what aspects didn't work? the multiplayer stuff? I've only played single player stuff, although the community mph challenges are mad luls, 5000km/h!