Stop me if you've heard this one before, but a major fall release is getting the Season Pass treatment. In this case, it's Ubisoft's upcoming open-road racer, The Crew. Days before it was originally set to release, the publisher has announced the contents of the game's Season Pass, which will include several car packs, early access, vehicular goodies, and some new cars at launch.
The Crew's Season Pass will include:
- Two exclusive cars at launch: the McLaren 12C and Ferrari 458 Speciale.
- One-week early access for all add-on car packs content.
- The Extreme Car Pack: performance cars, coming in January.
- Speed Car Pack: sports cars, coming in February.
- Vintage Car Pack: vintage cars, coming in March.
- Raid Car Pack: off-road cars, coming in April.
- New missions with each car pack.
- 23 additional tuning kits.
- All official paintjobs and rims for each car
- An exclusive sticker delivered with each car pack
The Crew may not make its projected November release, but Ubisoft has kicked off another closed beta period on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 for anyone that pre-ordered. The beta will run from today through November 10.
The Crew's Season Pass will be available for all of The Crew's platforms, except PS3. The Crew will release on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 on December 2.