Before Journey, thatgamecompany made another critically acclaimed PlayStation Network exclusive. Flower had players controlling the wind, guiding flower pedals across a number of landscapes. It was pretty cool.
And now, it's coming to PS Vita. IndieCade's E3 lineup has been revealed, with the surprising addition of Flower for Vita. While details are scant for now, it appears that the handheld version of Vita will include touch controls in addition to the motion controls originally implemented in the PS3 original.
This isn't the first time that a TGC game has been ported to a Sony handheld. flOw found its way to PSP, as well.
Here's the full IndieCade lineup:
- 7 Grand Steps, Step 1: What Ancients Begat
- 6180 the moon
- Tower of Guns
- Terrible Posture Games
- in a window
- Dominique Pamplemousse in It's All Over Once The Fat Lady Sing
- The Dead Linger
- That Dragon, Cancer
- Guns of Icarus Online
- Legend of Dungeon
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
PS Vita Games:
- Flower Vita
- Luxuria Superbia
- In a Permanent Save State
- Forsaken Planet
"Big Games" and Card Games:
- Body Scrub; Lego
- Space Maestro - an "interactive Kinect experience"
- Spin the Bottle: Bumpie's Party - Wii U
- Babel Build - physical
- QuickDraw - a no graphics game for PlayStation Move
- Johann Sebastian Joust - a no-graphics music game for PlayStation Move
- Pedandeck - a social card game
- Stickers in Public - pervasive big game
Sifteo Cube Games:
- Tower No Tumble
- Pesky Pirates