- Torchlight - $3.75 (50% off)
Amazon"Hang on," you may say, "these aren't all Steamworks games." No, they're not, but Amazon is canninly selling Steam codes for many games which don't actually require Steam.
- Alan Wake (Steam) - $14.99 (50% off)
- Alan Wake Collector's Bundle (Steam) - $17.49 (50% off)
- ArcaniA: Gothic 4 - $4.99 (75% off)
- ArmA 2 - $9.99 (50% off)
- ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead - $9.99 (50% off)
- ArmA 2: Combined Operations - $14.99 (50% off)
- BioShock (Steam) - $4.99 (75% off)
- BioShock 2 (Steam) - $4.99 (75% off)
- BioShock + BioShock 2 (Steam) - $7.49 (81% off)
- Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition - $9.99 (75% off)
- Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (Steam) - $7.49 (75% off)
- Cities XL 2012 - $9.99 (75% off)
- Civilization IV: Complete Edition - $7.49 (75% off)
- Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga (Steam) - $5.99 (85% off)
- Gray Matter - $4.99 (75% off)
- Hitman: Codename 47 + Hitman 2 + Hitman: Blood Money (Steam) - $6.99 (77% off)
- Just Cause 2 + Kane & Lynch 2 + Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light + Supreme Commander 2 + Tomb Raider: Underworld (all except Underworld are on Steam) - $7.49 (92% off)
- Mafia (Steam) - $2.49 (75% off)
- Medal of Honor - $4.99 (75% off)
- Metro 2033 (Steam) - $4.99 (75% off)
- Scarygirl (Steam) - $4.99 (50% off)
- Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter (Steam) - $3.74 (75% off)
- Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter (Steam) - $4.99 (75% off)
- Serious Sam 3: BFE (Steam) - $9.99 (75% off)
- Serious Sam 3: BFE four-pack (Steam) - $29.98 (81% off)
- Serious Sam: Double D (Steam) - $1.99 (75% off)
- Serious Sam: The Random Encounter (Steam) - $1.24 (75% off)
- Sim City 4 Deluxe - $4.99 (75% off)
- Stronghold Collection - $4.99 (75% off)
- Syndicate (Origin) - $29.99 (50% off)
- Syndicate two-pack (Origin) - $49.99 (58% off)
- The Sims 3 Deluxe - $16.99 (66% off)
- The Sims Medieval - $10.19 (66% off)
- Wargame: European Escalation (Steam) - $23.99 (40% off)
- X-COM: Apocalypse (Steam) - $2.99 (40% off)
- X-COM: Apocalypse (Steam) - $2.99 (40% off)
- Medal of Honor Airborne - $2.49 (75% off)
- Saints Row 2 (Steam) - $4.49 (70% off)
- Saints Row: The Third (Steam) - $24.98 (72% off)
- Saints Row: The Third - DLC Season Pass (Steam) - $9.98 (50% off)
- Saints Row: The Third - Genkibowl DLC (Steam) - $3.48 (50% off)
- Saints Row: The Third - Explosive Combat DLC (Steam) - $1.00 (50% off)
- Saints Row: The Third - Warrior DLC (Steam) - $1.50 (50% off)
- Saints Row: The Third - Invincible DLC (Steam) - $1.50 (50% off)
- Saints Row: The Third - Shark Attack DLC (Steam) - $1.00 (50% off)
Saints Row: The Third - Shark Attack DLC
- Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - $7.49 (50% off)
- Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Steam) - $7.49 (75% off)
- Driver: San Francisco - $7.49 (75% off)
- Driver: San Francisco Deluxe - $8.75 (75% off)
- The Darkness II (Steam) - $19.99 (60% off)
Driver: San Francisco
- Dungeon Keeper - $2.99 (50% off)
- Dungeon Keeper 2 - $2.99 (50% off)
- Populous - $2.99 (50% off)
- Populous 2 - $2.99 (50% off)
- Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - $2.99 (50% off)
- Sim City 2000 - $2.99 (50% off)
Green Man GamingFriday:
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Steam) - $5.99 (80% off)
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented (Steam) - $11.99 (80% off)
- Hitman: Blood Money - $1.99 (80% off)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II (Steam) - $10.94 (26% off)
- Wasteland Angel (Steam) - $2.48 (75% off)
- Boulder Dash XL - $7.47 (50% off)
- Dead Block - $4.99 (50% off)
- Jagged Alliance: Back in Action - $19.99 (50% off)
- SkyDrift (Steam) - $4.99 (50% off)
- Tropico Reloaded - $3.47 (50% off)
- Tropico 3 Gold - $7.47 (50% off)
- Tropico 4 - $19.97 (50% off)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- ArcaniA: Fall of Setariff - $7.49 (50% off)
- Disciples III Gold - $6.99 (65% off)
- Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition - $19.99 (50% off)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Steam) - $39.99 (33% off)
- Trainz Simulator 12 - $29.99 (40% off)
- Tropico 4: Modern Times - $6.99 (65% off)
- Woodcutter Simulator - $9.99 (50% off)
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Indie RoyalePay what you want, above a minimum price, for a bundle of Osmos, The Shivah, B.U.T.T.O.N. and Blueberry Garden. Most can be activated on Steam.
- Battlefield 3 - $39.99 (33% off)
- Battlefield 3 Kit Shortcut Bundle unlocks - $14.99 (50% off)
- Battlefield 3 Support Kit Shortcut unlocks - $4.19 (40% off)
- Battlefield 3 Assault Kit Shortcut unlocks - $4.19 (40% off)
- Battlefield 3 Engineer Kit Shortcut unlocks - $4.19 (40% off)
- Battlefield 3 Vehicle Shortcut Bundle unlocks - $10.79 (40% off)
SteamThis weekend, there's 33% off Steam's entire Ubisoft catalogue plus a series of Ubi daily deals with bigger savings. Friday:
Alice O'Connor posted a new article, Weekend PC digital deals: ArmA 2 Combined Ops for $15.
As Day Z fever sweeps the Internet, this weekend you can pick up ArmA 2: Combined Operations for $15 to join in the zombie fun. You'll also find Torchlight for $3.75, both BioShocks for $7.49, Borderlands GotY for $7.49, Serious Sam 3 for $10, and heaps more.
That's awesome Amazon is handing out steam keys for non-steamworks games. Is From Dust worth $7.50?
Noticed that too. It's pretty sweet. Now if only they would sell game downloads outside the US. Ridiculous they don't considering they are only selling a CD Key (for the Steam game atleast).
Seriously, US only sucks.
I'm in Canada and bought Arma 2. Just create a new amazon account, stick your address in in the address lines (I put city, province, postal code in line 2 of the address), then put "Canada" for the city, and picked CA 90210 for the state & Zip. It accepted it and I could purchase and download without a problem.
^^^ I can second this. It works!
I tip people off about this almost every time in these sales threads, with success.... and I am more than happy to do it again :)
I wouldn't do the dodgy suggestion below. Go legit. All you need to do is sign up with a postal forwarding company in the US, like VIAddress, get you own US address and then bob's your uncle.
You now have your very own legit US address that you can use for the download deals or even physical goods.
I live in Australia and have done the above to order plenty of download games from Amazon, and even some special US only deals from LEGO. ;)
Just remember that not all Banks allow you to use a card that does not match your home address the bank has on file. I am with CBA, and I have had no problem.
Except for me it's an issue with the address not matching the billing address of my debit card. I think it all depends on the bank that you're with.
You can use a prepaid credit card - no address matching - so you can actually just make up a US address.
That's good to know about the pre-paid cards... I'll remember that.
I still recommend getting a proper forwarding address, less dodgy... plus it enables you to get physical items as well.
Amazon is getting aggressive in the pc download space. I like it!
For the Bioshock games on Amazon, make sure you read clearly whether you are getting the Steam key version or not, as they still sell the non-Steam downloadable version. This may apply to other games that are normally not sold with Steam keys as well. My gf accidentally bought the non-Steam version (although that was more due to SlickDeals links being reversed.)
Amazon also has Mafia 2 (Steam) on sale for $7.49.
Normally I'd wait for the steam version to go on sale but I heard the Steam version of ArmA 2 can be a pain in the ass? Anyone know how?
It hasn't been for me. Also, you can launch it without Steam by either making a shortcut to the .exe or using a launcher (this is how I discovered it accidentally). I was using ARMA II Launcher that someone linked here last week; now I'm just running it via Steam, but I might try the launcher again just to see if I get better performance.
I just ran the launcher again and it does seem I get into the game a bit faster, fwiw.
It's a pain in the ass in that it doesn't "just work" for a lot of people, at least it did not for me. Had to run Steam in admin mode and manually update the BattlEye software.
Patching used to be a pain in the ass because it would download basically the whole game again. Whether they ever fixed that I don't know, but it's one of the few games I bought first on steam, then bought it on Amazon since it saved me allot of headache
WTF I didn't get a steam code when I bought the ARMA pack yesterday.
I just bought it through amazon got the code but steam doesn't recognize it.
I do not believe Amazon sells a Steam-compatible version of Arma 2 Combined Ops. Those are keys to unlock their digital downloads.
Because ARMA isn't a steamworks title. You should have bought it from steam if you wanted it on steam.
Bought off Amazon.com now. What do I need to do in order to patch it?
Check this thread: http://www.dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib73cBf_-Ys video of how to install and patch dayz
thanks Alice, you rock!
agh I'm not in the US, have ARMA 2 already on Steam, how hard is it going to be to get OA (amazon)(if I bypass the US issue) to work with Steam ARMA 2, to work with Day Z?
Why did you guys remove the Darkness 2 GetGames link? It's on sale for $20, great if you cannot purchase from the Amazon store - http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/the-darkness-ii-standard
I did not remove The Darkness II; it was not there in the first place, as this rotating carousel of deals on Get Games is new to me, so I didn't spot it. Thanks for pointing it me!
Well that's strange. I'm quite sure I saw Darkness 2 for $20 on here earlier which is actually how I knew about it. Maybe it was another site...
Just got Rayman Origins. Totally offf the hook.