- New Survival Mode. Two new maps are available: 'Arrival Hall' and 'Landing Pad'.
- To launch Survival Mode, select 'New Game' and then 'Survival Mode'
- Survival Mode is available in all the difficulty levels selectable for Hard Reset Campaign.
- Added Leaderboards for the Survival Mode.
- Full Nvidia 3dVision support.
- Full Nvidia Surround support.
- Support for multiple displays - recommended 3 display adapters for best effects, and several non-standard resolution modes.
- To select the triple display mode in the game, change the Aspect Ratio to 'Other' in the Video Options menu, then select a resolution you wish to use.
- Note that the 'Other' mode will be available only if you have 3 displays connected to your PC.
- Added a 'Details' tab in the Profile screen - now you are able to check the score you achieved on each of the game's levels.
- During bullettime, falling down won't cause additional damage to players.
- Changed the way how the Mortar Cyborgs react to player in vicinity.
- Crawling gorillas will explode when trying to jump off a higher place.
- Changed the way how Melee Cyborgs behave - now you are able to avoid their attacks while sprinting - their aoe frontal cone was lowered.
- All the crosshairs will be displayed in an appropriate way to objects in front of the player for 3dVision.
- Changed the way how the messages and hints are displayed to a way more appropriate for 3dVision.
- Changed the way how dynamic lightning is rendered on decals.
- Changed the way how weapons are displayed on screen.
- Changed the way how the HUD is displayed both in 3d and on multiple displays.
- Improved support for dual SLI users.
Alice O'Connor posted a new article, Hard Reset boots up survival mode.
Shiny sci-fi shooter Hard Reset was criticized by some for its short length, and developer Flying Wild Hog's has now added a new mode built for replayability: wave survival. Support for Nvidia 3D Vision and multiple monitors has also arrived.
They updated their game without charging $14.99 for community splitting content DLC? That's so retro.
FUCK yeah these guys rule! \m/
I should buy another copy just for the hell of it, like I said yesterday the industry really needs a wake up on PC development etc. This is how you do it.
Regardless of this awesome FREE update the game is rad and very solid its a favorite of mine.
Totally recommend the game.
Can I have the other copy?
C'mon now, walk the walk.
[EPIC] I had to I could not resist :)
This game really is lots of fun, even if it's nothing new or special. Their engine looks and runs great, and I think they have some serious potential to release a truly great game next release.
I loved this game, I suck at survival mode :D