PAX Prime 2011 is a few weeks away and we're into heavy planning mode. That doesn't mean we're going to stop playing games, though. Here's what Team Shack is up to, share your weekend plans in the comments below.
(Click any editor's name to visit their Twitter page. Follow Shacknews on Twitter for regular updates and giveaways.)
- Garnett Lee: I’ll be trekking across a destroyed America in a section of Resistance 3’s campaign, continuing my Final Fantasy XIII journey, and…something. Not sure what it will be, though.
- Xav de Matos: I've got a certain, upcoming zombie game to play for coverage this weekend, finally got to my preview code of Hard Reset (expect coverage!), and some more NHL 11.
- Andrew Yoon: Looking forward to playing Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet. It's been too long since I played a Metroidvania game.
- Alice O'Connor: Some combination of Stalker at the cinema, Dorothy Parker, wine, trees, cigars, Brink, Child of Eden, sleep in a chest freezer, and E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy.
- Jeff Mattas: I’ll be delving into more of Yakuza 4, but will certainly spend some more time with Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet and From Dust.
- Steve Watts: I'll be digging into Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, trying to finish From Dust, and the new additions to Humble Bundle 3 will almost definitely convince me to just buy it, already.
- Ozzie Mejia: I still have some of the XBLA backlog to clear out, but the world has me convinced that I need to track down Catherine and give that a shot.
- Tyler J. Smith: With Deus Ex: Human Revolution on the horizon, I've fallen face first into Deus Ex: Icarus Effect on my Kindle in anticipation. Is it the end of the month yet?
Xav de Matos posted a new article, What are you playing: PAX Prime Planning.
Jump in to find out what Team Shack is playing this weekend and let us know what you're up to!
Xav, when you guys are planning for PAX Prime, can you plan to spend some time with the Uber Entertainment dudes again? They always announce cool stuff at PAX events.