This weekend, Direct2Drive has coupon codes offering a whopping 20% off everything to customers in the US and UK, including pre-orders. Which is very nice.
Noteworthy sales on individual games include 40% off Civilization V, bringing it down to $29.99, Civilization IV and all its expansions for only $7.50, Just Cause 2 for $7.49 and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light for $7.50. There's more, of course.
Here's our full selection of this weekend's deals:
- Sid Meier's Civilization V - $29.99 (40% off)
- Square Enix Complete Pack - 74.99 (88% off)
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $7.50 (75% off)
- Commander: Conquest of the Americas Complete Pack - $14.99 (62% off)
- Commander: Conquest of the Americas - $9.00 (70% off)
- AI War: Fleet Command - $9.99 (50% off)
- Friday: The Hitman Collection - $7.47 (75% off)
If you're in the USA or UK, you can get 20% off anything and everything with voucher codes. Americans should apply the voucher hailtothechief at the checkout, while Brits need to use VATFREE. This can be applied on top of regular discounts, like these:
- Deus Ex - $4.95 (50% off)
- Batman: Arkham Asylum - $14.95 (50% off)
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - $7.50 (50% off)
- Hitman: Blood Money - $9.95 (50% off)
- Hitman Bundle - $14.95 (50% off)
- Thief: Deadly Shadows - $9.95 (50% off)
- Rogue Trooper - $4.95 (50% off)
- Tomb Raider Bundle - $22.50 (50% off)
There's also up to 60% off a wonderfully and terrifying large range of simulators, simulating everything from driving and ships to bungee jumping and demolition.
- Football Manager 2011 Steam Version - $21.49 (46% off)
- Just Cause 2 - $7.49 (75% off)
- Trine - $7.49 (50% off)
- Command & Conquer 4 - $9.99 (50% off)
- Democracy 2 - $11.49 (50% off)
- Tropico 3 - $7.49 (50% off)
- Tom Clancy's EndWar - $9.99 (50% off)
- Strategy First games pack - $19.96 (50% off)
Are the Hitman games worth it? I've heard the Blood Money is fun, but what about the rest?
Blood Money was probably the most fun out of all of them, but all of them were awesome.
Steam has Blood Money for $2.49. That's the no-brainiest no brainer I've seen in a long time.
We're talkin the full zombie here, pretty much.