The focus of the patch is to add protections against Free Roam griefing.
- Anti-Griefing Changes for Multiplayer Free Roam
- While in Multiplayer Free Roam, if a player achieves a kill streak of 6 or more without dying, they will become a Public Enemy and receive a $1000 bounty.
- While in Multiplayer Free Roam, if killed three times by any human player and each death is within 80 seconds of respawn, the victim is given the option to respawn away from the area.
- Additional changes
- Players now have the ability to swap shoulder buttons L1/L2, R1/R2.
- Players now have the ability to save game with cheats turned on.
- When playing the game with Region set to Asia, incorrect button prompts were displayed.
- Downloadable Outfits were not appearing in Change Outfits Menu after being unlocked.
- Invincibility cheat was turned off when activating Dead Eye.
- Occasionally, the player would not recover from being drunk.
- It was possible to have two player horses, with one permanently following the player.
- If equipped with the bandana, sliding doors would temporarily attach to the player's head.
Really glad they are supporting this but I'm sad that they shipped an empty multiplayer component. I bought this based on that amazing video describing free roam and found a very empty world with nothing to do. Thankfully the single player has been great fun but I feel the free roam is a missed opportunity.
I dont know why they removed the train in Free Roam, or the lace. Also, yes - more places to clean would be great, but guess what - they are selling them to us in the shape of DLCs.