The new map, Jacob's Bridge, features "an entirely new art set" while the new mode, Demolition, sees the two teams attempting to blow up each other's objectives.
Owners of Lead and Gold PC, which is exclusive to digital distribution outlet Steam, will find their copies of the game automatically updated upon connecting to Steam. No word yet as to if the PlayStation 3 version will be receiving the additional content as well.
The update also brings several other tweaks, detailed in the notes below:
- New map: Jacob's Bridge. Set in the northern reaches of the Wild West this map features an entirely new art set and support for several game modes Greed, Conquest, Shootout and the new game mode Demolition.
- New game mode: Demolition pits the two gangs against each other in this Powder Keg spin off. Just as in our much appreciated Powder Keg game mode, the objective is to blow stuff up. This time both gangs play simultaneously as both attackers and defenders in a frantic battle to achieve the goal of destroying the opposing gang's objectives.
- Added Robbery to Deadwater Ranch and Prospectors Peak
- Fixed bugs letting players reach the spawns in Fort Turnbull, Sinner's Gulch, Prospectors Peak and Deadwater Ranch
- Added red outlines to the charge meter on the Buffalo Rifle when it is reloading.
- Added a new options panel (F2) for the in game help menu including: Switch teams, Change Profession and Vote-kick.
- Added option to Change Profession at any time in the game. This will kill the character currently played.
- Added option to Vote-kick players on your own team
- Added chat to scoreboard (also displays at the end of the round/match)
- Added additional wanted posters for top three on Most Wanted: CHAOS.BY.DESIGN and DN*ZUGZWANGGROO|P
- Fixed a bug with SSAO (Screen Space Ambient Occlusion)
- Fixed a bug with ingame key mapping
I am really wondering if this game is anygood. I feel like i need something new and different from TF2/DOD/L4D and the other fps previously released.
An1 can light my lantern?
OK but not great. Worth about 10 bucks.
It's fun to jump in and play for about an hour at a time. Kind of refreshing how simple it is to play.
I love the game but it's god damn near fucking impossible to play because there almost always only three servers available to play on, all with 150+ pings!