A new trailer and screens accompany the announcement, showing off the pack's new venues of destruction and warning players to "beware of the Boogieman."
The Rapture Metro Pack will run you $10 or 800 MS Points, but has been delayed from the originally intended April 29 release. When it finally does come out, the DLC will making it's way to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and and PC.
Here's a quick list of what the DLC will include:
- An all new game mode: Kill'em Kindly - a fight to death using nothing but golf clubs
- 6 new maps - (Pauper's Drop, Dionysus Park, Fighting McDonagh's, Fontaine Fisheries, Siren Alley, and Smuggler's Hideout)
- Rank Increase to level 50 with Rank Rewards
- Rebirth feature that will give players who have reached Rank 50 the option to rank down to level 1 and receive a special mask
- Two new masks
- Three new achievements/trophies
Looks like a nice addition to BioShock 2. Thinking of renting BioShock one from gamefly since I never beat it.