Of course, if technical terms leave you in a tizzy you can always download the Resident Evil 5 PC benchmark version to directly test how well it will run on your computer.
- Minimum: Intel Pentium D Processor or AMD Athlon64 X2.
- Recommended: Intel Core2Quad Processor or AMD Phenom X4
- Video card
- Minimum: 256MB VRAM; DirectX9.0c/Shader 3.0; NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro.
- Recommended: 512MB VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce 9800 series or ATI Radeon HD 4800 series.
- Minimum: 512MB if on Windows XP, 1GB in Windows Vista.
- Recommended: 1GB if on Windows XP, 2GB in Windows Vista.
- Interface: Keyboard and mouse, or gamepad (Xbox 360 controller recommended).
- Hard drive: 8GB
- Internet: Broadband recommended for online modes.
- Operating system
- Minimum: Windows XP.
- Recommended: Windows Vista.
- Sound card: DirectSound Compatible (DirectX9.0c or higher).
I do like benchmarks.
My machine is pretty lacking these days, I'd have never have purchased Street Fighter 4 without that useful benchmark, same for this. Numbers and words are alright but sometimes publishers are a little less truthful than I would like them to be when it comes to the minimum spec to run their games.
More benchmarks, please.