Digital distributer Direct 2 Drive also saw a glut of Sims 3 sales, including a flood of Mac edition sales. Over on Valve's Sims-less Steam, Left 4 Dead has risen to claim the top spot unperturbed by the E3 announcement that Left 4 Dead 2 is coming November 17.
NPD's Top Ten (5/31 - 6/6)
- The Sims 3 / EA Maxis / $49
- The Sims 3 Collector's Edition / EA Maxis / $69
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $20
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King / Blizzard / $38
- World Of Warcraft Battle Chest / Blizzard / $40
- Spore / EA Maxis / $40
- Real Deal Slots Adventure / Phantom EFX / $20
- World Of Warcraft / Blizzard / $20
- Empire: Total War / Creative Assembly / $49
- Fallout 3 Operation Anchorage & The Pitt Expansion Pack / Bethesda / $20
Direct2Drive's Top Ten (5/31 - 6/6)
- The Sims 3 / EA Maxis
- The Sims 3 (Mac) / EA Maxis
- The Sims 3 (bundle with Prima Guide) / EA Maxis
- Assassin's Creed Director's Cut / Ubisoft Montreal
- Civilization IV / Firaxis
- Delta Force: Xtreme 2 / NovaLogic
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis
- The Sims 3 (Mac) (bundle with Prima Guide) / EA Maxis
- Mass Effect / BioWare
- Civilization IV: The Complete Edition / Firaxis
Steam Weekly Top Sellers (by revenue, as of 5/31 - 6/6):
hey nice, the freedom force pak broke the top 10 on steam.
Great games. Should have gotten more attention.
The second one was incredible. I had difficulty w/ the original though.
FOR FREEEEEDOM !