Fortunately, digital download provider Direct2Drive saw a bit more variety, thanks a 75% off sale on Mount & Blade and a 50% off promotion on Men of War and Cryostasis.
NPD's Top Ten (5/3 - 5/9)
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King / Blizzard / $36
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $20
- Left 4 Dead / Valve / $29
- World Of Warcraft / Blizzard / $20
- World Of Warcraft Battle Chest / Blizzard / $40
- Empire: Total War / Creative Assembly / $50
- Spore / EA Maxis / $50
- Fallout Trilogy (Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics) / Interplay / $20
- Bejeweled Twist / PopCap / $14
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life Exp. Pack / EA Maxis / $20
Direct2Drive's Top Ten (5/3 - 5/9)
- Mount & Blade / TaleWorlds
- Men of War / Best Way, Digitalmindsoft
- Cryostasis / Action Forms
- Civilization IV / Firaxis Games
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate / Ossian Studios
- Fallout 3 / Bethesda
- Rome: Total War Gold / Creative Assembly
- 1701 A.D. Gold Edition / Related Designs
- Crysis Maximum Edition / Crytek
- Assassin's Creed / Ubisoft Montreal
For the love of zombies give us another campaign valve! I'm bored to tears with the original 4.
Pretty please :(
The SDK was just released, so there should be a decent flood of custom campaigns pretty soon.
The SDK was just released, so there should be a decent flood of shitty custom campaigns pretty soon.
there's a bunch of decent maps that offer some fresh level design...
fpsbanana have them as well as left4deadmaps.com
I've been looking forward to the Resident Evil 2 campaign mod myself: http://www.l4dmods.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=52:bioh4zard-2-full-campaign-wor