The Warcraft III Battle Chest joined the six Blizzard games that were already on March's list, meaning that Blizzard served up 35% of the top 20--more than any other studio--all by itself. World of Warcraft's Lich King expansion regained the top spot from Creative Assembly's Empire: Total War, and Relic's Dawn of War II dropped from #4 to #15.
Also of interest is the sudden appearance of Illusion Softworks' 2003 shooter Hidden & Dangerous 2 at #20. I'm sure the $5 price helped, but that's certainly an odd revival.
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King / Blizzard / $35
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $20
- World Of Warcraft Battle Chest / Blizzard / $36
- Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor / Relic / $29
- Empire: Total War / Creative Assembly / $48
- World Of Warcraft / Blizzard / $20
- Left 4 Dead / Valve / $30
- Demigod / Gas Powered Games / $39
- Diablo Battle Chest / Blizzard / $39
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life Exp. Pack / EA Maxis / $20
- Spore / EA Maxis / $49
- Warcraft III Battle Chest / Blizzard / $38
- StarCraft Battle Chest / Blizzard / $18
- World Of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Expansion Pack / Blizzard / $28
- Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II / Relic / $49
- The SimCity Box (SimCity Societies, SimCity 4, Sims SnapCity) / EA / $20
- Bejeweled Twist / PopCap Games / $16
- Fallout 3 / Bethesda / $49
- The Sims 2 Pets Exp. Pack / EA Maxis / $20
- Hidden & Dangerous 2 / Illusion Softworks / $5
I don't get the header image
You're good, Faylor. A little TOO good.
Plus! I tweaked the wordage above to help clue folks in.