Grab the patch now on FileShack. Check out the full notes below:
- Windows Vista: Mouse cursor should no longer have an offset in the menu.
- Windows Vista: Unrequested launches in windowed mode should occur less often now.
- Timedemo can now be started from the command line.
- Better dynamic texture support for enthusiast mode.
- Added 64-bit executables for Windows XP x64 and Windows Vista 64-bit version. In Windows XP x64 a new shortcut will be placed under the Crysis Warhead program group. In Windows Vista right-click the Crysis Warhead icon in Game Explorer and choose to run the game in 64-bit mode.
- Games saved in 32-bit won't work properly when running the 64-bit version and vice-versa.
Note: After applying the patch the version displayed (lower right corner of menu) is 184.108.40.2060.
I am OK with this. I will test tonight to see if running in 64bit mode improves performance at all; I don't think the game comes close to using more than 3GB of memory, but you know. Registers and shit.