- Your DNA is why you are so popular
- MS pondering mobile services
- EPA may allow state level emission standards
- Trying to fix the Comcast image
As for the the videogame news around these parts:
- The video game release list for this week
- Resident Evil 5 demo hits Xbox 360
- Lionhead denies Fable 2 PC port
- The Sims 3 delay looming
- Mortal Kombat sequels still coming
- Weekly PC sales charts
- Game sales overtake DVD/blu-ray
- TMNT brawler screenshots
- Hellgate: London going free-to-play?
- Gears of War film director ponders trilogy
- Crysis Warhead DRM deauthorize tool
- Madden disc kinda upsetting
- Spre Galactic adventures explained in video
- Huge UT3 patch incoming
- Saints Row 2 PC patch improves performance
- Guitar Hero World Tour 2:1 over Rock Band
- Final Fantasy XIII screenshots
- Latest HAWX trailer
Lastly, I am all out of words.
From The Chatty
It's not really. If you have a group of people to play with though that don't mind showing you the ropes it can't be too bad. Shackers I'm sure wouldn't mind doing this as it would mean more to play with us.
Trying to brave it alone on the Bnet with pubbies is just asking to be ridiculed though. DOTA players are the biggest assholes on the entire internet.