This week also sees the retail chart debut of World of Goo, while Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 disappeared from the top ten after reappearing for one short week.
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King / Blizzard / $38 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $20 (Average)
- Fallout 3 / Bethesda / $42 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft Battle Chest / Blizzard / $38 (Average)
- Spore / EA Maxis / $49 (Average)
- Left 4 Dead / Valve / $48 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life Exp. Pack / EA Maxis / $20 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft / Blizzard / $20 (Average)
- Call Of Duty: World At War / Treyarch / $49 (Average)
- World of Goo / 2D Boy / $20 (Average)
May be due to the many game of the year awards, some price drops and the upcoming DLC that some people may have been waiting for.
I wonder if there might be some factor of people saying "I'm not buying it until after the holiday game rush is over because I'll never play anything else" too.