- Social networking is hot
- Obama keeping blackberry
- Teleportation devices are hot
- YouTube caves to big media for ads
As for the the videogame news around these parts:
- F.E.A.R. 2 demo released
- Threee new Spore games announced
- Spore expansion screenshots
- Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena trailer
- Microsoft is firing up to 5,000 dudes
- Sony is gonna lose $2.9 billion and firing dudes
- Ghostbusters screenshots
- Tomb Raider DLC gets release date and screenshots
- Noby Noby Boy release date and price
- StarCraft patch 1.161
- Asassins's Creed 2 due next year
- Puzzle Quest: Galactrix for PS3 and Nintendo DS
- Mass EA layoffs all over the place, 200 cut
- GTA4 DLC Lost and the Damned DLC pricing
- Spore Galactic Adventure preview
- Mafia 2 screenshots
- Ubisoft says 2012 is realistic for Xbox 720
- Killzone 2 gone gold
- HAWX trailers
- Plain Sight open beta video
Lastly, I am sure I dont really get much sympathy but my terrible habit of not eating enough really caught up with me again over the last couple of months. I was 6'3" and 195lbs which I was fairly happy with. I am now back down to the 170's range. Ugh. Someone remind me to eat a sandwich.
Skate 2, anyone pick it up? What's the verdict?
PS3 version ain't so hot. The framerate is worse than it was in the demo, and it was pretty damn bad in the demo.
Any PS3 owner who has problems with inconsistent framerates should probably rent the full version first. Or buy a 360. I can't understand why the didn't simply cap the PS3 version at 30, at this point I would kill for the option. That is how bad it is.
The game is till good though, playable but it's difficult precision wise with the game stuttering constantly on the PS3. Oh and the skatereel2 vids on both platforms look like they are lower quality than the first game, compression artifacts galore and graininess. If you were a big replay person you might not like that.