Sadly, PC juggernaut Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy has finally fallen from the chart, replaced by the Spore and Fallout 3-beating EverQuest II expansion The Shadow Odyssey.
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King / Blizzard / $40 (average)
- Left 4 Dead / Valve / $46 (average)
- Call Of Duty: World At War / Treyarch / $50 (average)
- The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff / EA Maxis / $18 (average)
- EverQuest II: The Shadow Odyssey / Sony Online Ent. / $50 (average)
- Spore / EA Maxis / $49 (average)
- Fallout 3 / Bethesda / $50 (average)
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $20 (average)
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Collectors Ed / Blizzard / $69 (average)
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life / EA Maxis / $20 (average)
Everquest II!? you gotta be kidding me, good for them.
a grand total of 550 copies were sold
I didn't know enough people played any iteration of Everquest 2 to get it stocked in stores, let alone in the top ten.