That week saw two high profile releases, Fallout 3 and Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3, both of which make strong debuts on the chart. So strong, in fact, that they pushed regular chart resident World of Warcraft right off the list, though that absence isn't likely to last--the Wrath of the Lich King expansion hits this Thursday, November 13.
- Fallout 3 / Bethesda / $49 (Average)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 / EA LA / $46 (Average)
- Fallout 3 Collector's Edition / Bethesda / $69 (Average)
- Spore / EA Maxis / $50 (Average)
- Far Cry 2 / Ubisoft Montreal / $50 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life Expansion Pack / EA Maxis / $20 (Average)
- Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy / Her Interactive / $16 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $20 (Average)
- Fallout 3 Survival Edition (Amazon.com Exclusive) / Bethesda / $120 (Average)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Premier Edition / EA LA / $64 (Average)
World of warcraft Dethroned!
...Well for a week.
Well next week I am very sure we will see some WotLK presence
I wonder how presales/orders (i already paid for my copy) are accounted for. First week sales?
how sure are you?
Haha yeah enjoy it while it lasts I guess.