Making its strong debut on this week's chart is Her Interactive's Nancy Drew: The Castle of Malloy, which continues in the tradition left by the chart-topping Nancy Drew: The Phantom Of Venice. Gearbox Software's Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway also makes its debut on this week's chart, coming in at number 9 after its Oct. 7 launch.
- Spore / EA Maxis / $49 (Average)
- Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy / Her Interactive / $18 (Average)
- Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning / EA Mythic / $49 (Average)
- Civilization IV: Colonization / Firaxis / $29 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life Expansion Pack / EA Maxis / $30 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft: Battle Chest / Blizzard / $39 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $30 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft / Blizzard / $20 (Average)
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway / Gearbox / $49 (Average)
- Crysis Warhead / Crytek (Publisher: EA) / $29 (Average)
You go girl!