So we got to see Wolfenstein today which was fun, expect to see a write up on that tomorrow afternoon along with some new screenshots and video of the game. We will also be doing live updates from the keynote tomorrow evening. That starts at 6pm SHACK TIME.
As for the the videogame news around these parts for today:
- PlayStation 3 greatest hits line
- Spore a week from completion
- Nintendo reports bigass profits
- Crysis Warhead screenshots
- Red Alert 3 beta begins
- Richard Garriot is still batshit
- BioShock creator talks about next
- Armored Core: stupid name
- Rise of the Argonauts trailer
- Losing faith in Nintendo
- Microsoft denies high XBLA prices
- Vivendi halts Bourne games
- Google testing in-game advertising
- Game reviewers are lazy
- SimCity Creator screenshots
Lastly, I'm pretty sure my playing Diablo 2 in the evenings has gone beyond just more research. At least I can tell that I'm already tiring of the game again though. That thing sucked me in for a damn long time when it came out.
I've been playing Diablo II in the evenings a lot lately, too. :| I feel your pain, Steve.