Well then, the Delay tag sure got a
workout today! Kinda bummed about the Battlefield Heroes one, I was really looking forward to giving that goofy game a try.
- China Olympics and spy games
- Politics and
- Think you are a safe driver?
- Apple is sorry about Me
As for the the videogame news around these parts for today:
- Space Siege demo released
- Counter-Strike XBLA?
- Nintendo and 54 other companies target DS piracy
- Midnight Club: Los Angeles trailer
- First ArmA 2 screenshot
- Lionhead planning three Fable
- Diablo 3 screenshots and artwork
- Brutal Legend not in danger of
- EA to sell Crysis branded PCs
- BlizzCon going on DirecTV
- DC Universe Online developer diary
- Boom Blox actually selling well
- Tiberium delay :(
- EA generates $90 million in digi
- Battlefield Heroes delay :(
- EA revamping PC sports gaming
Lastly, Vista haters will be amused by the Mojave Experiment.
I think this is a pretty cool Reebok NFL commercial.
I like the cool Nike soccer one someone posted a week or 2 ago better.
Yeah this one was the recent gold standard. This Reebok commercial just says "hey look we have t-shirts".
the perspective was nice but the ego massaging made me want to throw up
that is some g shit indeed
Terrible commercial. I was bored the whole way through.
I think this is a cool reebok commercial:
needs more terry tate