QuakeCon! Looking forward to seeing more Rage.
That bit of footage that came out at E3 showed some nice stuff and I imagine that id is
gonna really show some stuff on Thursday. Don't forget to sign up for our Poker tournament!
As for the the videogame news around these parts for today:
- Kareteka revival coming via Prince
of Persia creator
- Star Trek Online now coming to
consoles and PC
- Lengthy Mortal Kombat vs DC
- Gearbox confirms BiA Hell's
- Castle Crashers and Bionic Commando
- Another Marvel vs Capcom game
- Xbox 360 dashboard update leaked
- EA takes a swipe at PlayStation 3
- Red Steel 2 using Wii Motion Plus
- FCC to rule against Comcast
- Xbox Live gets free online play
- Wallace & Gromit trailer &
- Spider-Man: Web of Shadows trailer
loading. The hope is to defer the loading of images lower on the page and further back in
the top story image rotator so that other images get priority and the page loads quicker.
Yet of course, IE is a turd and breaks as you can see here. There
are tons of tweaks and settings that can be done so you dont even see the images fade in
but I have it that way just for debugging. I also spent time with the YUI stuff but that
is pretty much beyond my comprehension. Any web developers out there have good luck with
easily implementing any of these libraries?
I wish they would do a t5demo, just for the nostalgia if nothing else.