Bleszinski also revealed that the game will sport a new "Horde" mode, which will feature five players combining for online action against an ever-increasing wave of Locus foes.
- Excellent background effects, with the human home city shown crumbling in the distance.
- Strange crawling creature that ran along the ground on its two arms.
- An enemy that used a flamethrower. Cliff then picked up the flamethrower and used it himself.
- The floo fell out from underneath them at one point, giving way to a new section of the level.
- An enemy was shown diving left and right to avoid fire.
- Brumak battle was shown, with the giant monster firing on a building from outside, swarms of smaller enemies at its feet.
- At one point Dom jumped onto an elevator that moved sideways along a crumbled building.
- At the end, Dom and Macrus decided to ride the Brumak in order to move faster.
Nov 7 is a friday - scheduling vacation day now!