Activision sends along the latest Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare patch, updating Infinity Ward's first person shooter to v1.4. The 70mb download offers more bug fixes and game improvements, improved mod support, and a holiday version of the multiplayer map Crash.
* "Winter Crash", a holiday version of Multiplayer map "Crash"
* Improvements to the server browser
* Fixed some rare bullet accuracy issues for all weapons.
* For server admins: fixed user ban list not working correctly on servers. Ban.txt will be created in the main or fs_game directory
* In the connect screen, Mods will be identified as"Mod: [mod name]"
* Only official IWD files will be read from the main directory. All custom IWD should be placed in a mod directory.
* Fix for reloading several times after connecting to a modded server
* Improved mod.ff support to allow adding game types.
* Fixed an issue with Http redirect downloads.
* "fs_game" will be forced to lower case
I'm interested in seeing what the holiday version of Crash looks like.
Just snow or some other extras?
I'm guessing snow and holiday lights.
Just took a screenshot in game, was surprised at how filled with decorations it is:
god i fucking hate how slow imageshack always is
That looks sweet-ass. I hope they fixed the hitbox issues I've been seeing...