- ALL objects in the game world are affected by the physics
- Movement speed of HL will be retained
- Drivable vehicles in both single and multiplayer
- Engine technology scales based on your system specs
- Known locations: City17 in east Europe, a harbor, a jail, the suburbs, a dried up ocean, an icebreaker (large ship)
- Multiplayer is important and multiple game modes will be supported
- Coming out before Christmas 2003 is 'certain' (read: Sep 30th)
- The editor is called 'Hammer' and will be included, sounds like a complete development environment for maps, mods etc.
- TF2 will be using the HL2 engine, once they decided to use the HL2 engine they stopped giving information as they didn't want to blow anything relating to it. TF2 will 'arrive soon'.
Bring on HL2!