Good evening, Shacknews, it's nighttime, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 review: Some decent tooning
- CCP Games devs on upcoming EVE Online Havoc expansion & Vanguard
- Jusant review: On top of the world
- Like A Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name review: The man behind the myth
- The Game Awards 2023 nominees & how to vote
- Cities: Skylines 2 will bring its Mod Editor to console
- Zelda's Tears of the Kingdom voice actor would love to reprise her role in the movie
- Homelander actor Antony Starr will not reprise his role in Mortal Kombat 1
- Microsoft is making an edible chocolate Xbox controller
- Humane says two pre-recorded AI Pin demos had incorrect results due to pre-release software bugs
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
Settle in for a bit of good viewing as Simon solves a puzzle.
Garden of Salvation speedrun
Finishing a raid in 9 minutes. Madness.
Tom Scott lists his mistakes
Imagine looking back at your year and correcting all your errors.
Here's how your body changes as you age.
Perfectly summarizes the NBN rollout in Australia
The children yearn for high speed internet.
Uni vs TAFE
A battle as old as time.
Dunkey checks out RoboCop
Dunkey never misses.
Only one ride to fund your park?
He's done it again. Another pearler of a video.
Let's learn about string theory
From a fifteen year old video. I wonder if there are mistakes in this one?
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Don't have a dollar? You don't need one to download Shackpets on iOS or Android. It's our first, free official app that's all about pictures of cute pets! Upload a photo of your pet and challenge other pet pictures to an epic battle of cuteness! Check out my adorable boy, Rad. He's all curled up having a sleep on a blue sheet. Turns out he loves blue things!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.