Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- PS5 console unit sales grew 37.5% year-over-year in Sony Q1 2023
- Tekken 8 won't have Denuvo & the director tells fans to calm down about it
- QuakeCon 2023 stream schedule & charity initiatives
- Nintendo registers patents for Tears of the Kingdom including loading screens & physics
- Avowed was almost multiplayer, but the devs felt that was outside their expertise
- GM reveals $130,000 Cadillac Escalade IQ EV with 450 mile estimated range
- SCOTUS shoots down Epic Games' bid to implement new App Store policy
- Roblox (RBLX) stock down 20% as Q2 2023 EPS & revenue miss estimates
- 2023 Pokemon World Championships: Prize pool, schedule, in-game promos, and how to watch
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
R.I.P. DJ Casper
We'll be Cha Cha Sliding until the end of time.
100 days of striking
Stay strong, writers!
No new Mystery Dungeon announcement at Pokemon Presents?
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon bros... I guess we'll have to keep waiting. pic.twitter.com/xY9f93vXQS— Yisuno ⚝ (@TheYisusOne) August 8, 2023
It's been nine years since the last original entry in the series...
Pranks on the set of Scream 4
On the set of SCREAM 4 — Wes Craven was notoriously know for pranking the cast members while filming. 👻— 𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈 🔪 𝙊𝘽𝙎𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙀𝘿 (@Scream_Obsessed) August 8, 2023
Let’s take a look back at some of Wes Craven’s most clever scares! 🔪 pic.twitter.com/ZLvfn7kIj3
I would have been on edge every day!
Josh Sawyer dunking on a Transphobe
Let 'em know.
Daken decks in Marvel Snap
Daken's probably my favorite Season Pass card in a while.
Christopher Nolan and Robert Downey Jr. Wired Autocomplete
Really entertaining and insightful interview. I didn't know Chris Nolan smiled.
Disney+ and Hulu are getting more expensive
Disney+ Premium (with no ads) will have a price increase from $10.99 to $13.99/month for U.S. customers.— DiscussingFilm (@DiscussingFilm) August 9, 2023
Hulu without ads will increase from $14.99 to $17.99/month. pic.twitter.com/AJVpUNxQTM
This is what you're supposed to do after losing subscribers, right? I don't know business.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.