Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
Goodbye, Bird app fren. 😢🐥 pic.twitter.com/9vdy2RuF9h— Shackpets (@shackpets) July 29, 2023
- Nintendo (NTDOY) leaves FY 2024 guidance unchanged despite 50% revenue growth in Q1
- The Super Mario Bros. Movie effect in Nintendo's (NTDOY) Q1 2024 earnings results
- Amazon (AMZN) Q2 2023 earnings results beat EPS & revenue expectations
- How to enable nudity - Baldur's Gate 3
- Apple (AAPL) Q3 2023 earnings results beat EPS & revenue expectations
- GoPro (GPRO) Q2 2023 earnings results beat revenue expectations on in-line loss
- Coinbase (COIN) Q2 2023 earnings results beat revenue estimates on smaller than expected loss
- Universal Display (OLED) Q2 2023 earnings beat revenue & EPS expectations
- Corsair (CRSR) Q2 2023 earnings results beat revenue expectations on in-line EPS
- EVO 2023: Schedule, brackets, prize pool, games & where to watch
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Happy Baldur's Gate 3 Day
Baldur’s Gate 3 lets you dual wield salami. pic.twitter.com/j5OlTESTU1— Brittney Brombacher (@BlondeNerd) August 3, 2023
Dual wield salami? Impressive!
Which penis are you?
Mega Ran - People Are Fake
But wrestling is real.
This song is real...
This song shouldn’t be as good as it is— Football (@BostonConnr) August 1, 2023
The ad libs from this guy are unbelievable pic.twitter.com/wCAcwVijUf
OHIO INTENSITY WARNING
It's Pro Football Hall of Fame weekend, but did you know that the Shacknews Hall of Fame is also located in Canton, Ohio? Check out our 2022 inductees here: https://t.co/RTJDW2x1Of #HallOfFameGame #HOFGame @ProFootballHOF pic.twitter.com/rLzkMMM6Li— Shacknews (@shacknews) August 3, 2023
It's Pro Football Hall of Fame weekend here in Canton, Ohio, and things are going...
Power went out in half of Tom Benson Stadium during the Hall of Fame game. Talk about an unscheduled darkness retreat!
At about 6:15 p.m. Thursday, Summit County sheriff's dispatchers received a 911 call regarding a shooting that occurred on Interstate 77 in Green near mile-marker 117, a sheriff's press release stated.— CantonRep.com (@CantonRepdotcom) August 4, 2023
A shooting happened just a few miles up I-77 in Green, Ohio. I-77 Northbound is still closed at Lauby Road. Shit like this is why I burrow on Hall of Fame weekend. I was once mugged at knifepoint just outside of the stadium.
A night out with the boys in The Flats 🤣— I'm From Cleveland (@ImFromCle) July 30, 2023
Cleveland, Ohio 📍 pic.twitter.com/kVcE6j4xVh
Whoops… 😅 pic.twitter.com/PtjI3YuBGS— Buitengebieden (@buitengebieden) July 29, 2023
chonky pic.twitter.com/AWDJfq28IA— cat with confusing auras (@cat_auras) July 31, 2023
ねるキャット｡ pic.twitter.com/3s35taBuz7— 桜井 政博 / Masahiro Sakurai (@Sora_Sakurai) August 2, 2023
Sakurai's cat has a great life.
They are BFFs.
Trevor Noah with a very good point
There is no middle ground in present day America. There are several viewpoints of where the line should be, but there is no consensus.
Meanwhile in Japan...
Do you have a Honda?
Shacknews Dev Update
We shipped an update that should improve the performance of our mobile front page articles.
Things we are working on:
- Embeddable Cortex Shouts
- Improving the Cortex Shouts hyperlink experience with improved metadata
- Fixing a bug that affects displays of Like and Boost Buttons after clicking the Load More Stories Button
- Working on improved onboarding, including a tutorial for new users
- Working on a solution to better help users who have had posts rejected by AI moderation
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for August 3, 2023.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below. Don't just LOL tag this article's comment thread either. Put some actual effort into your reaction, and be sure to act now while supplies last.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - August 3, 2023
I clicked on that Trevor Noah and now I am stuck in a Youtube rabbithole. THANKS. I was going to finally watch Pearl >:(
MegaRan using Logic & Reason. Pretty sure you're the one turned me onto him!
Dag that driver has had hard luck getting shot to death a 2nd time.
Talk about a motto: Shacknews, For Some Reason