Welcome to the end of your Tuesday, Shackers. We hope you enjoyed a nice long weekend. Even if you didn’t, you’re about to slip into the midway point of the week and enjoy that easy ride into the weekend. That said, we’ve still got an Evening Reading to attend to close the day of posting down right. Here it is. Please enjoy.
In case you missed it at Shacknews…
- June 2023 Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow
- Baldur's Gate 3 gets prequel in the form of a co-op website murder mystery
- Rivian signs deal with Tesla to adopt North American Charging Standard
- Warren Spector's OtherSide Entertainment gets new investment to develop original projects
- Hearthstone introduces Twist mode and retires Classic
- Immortals of Aveum gets delayed to August
- Google sued by USA Today publisher Gannett over ad technology monopoly
- Square Enix supports a Final Fantasy 6 remake, but brand leads say it will be difficult
- Crash Team Rumble review: Crash course
- Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon is going bigger with its fast-paced mech combat
And now… More stuff from The Internet!!!
From the Street Fighter 6 grind
Sunday funday comeback pic.twitter.com/GEJ4kVQNjX— TJ Denzer (@JohnnyChugs) June 18, 2023
Lately, I’ve hit a point where I either dominate or get dominated. I need to improve my reaction to Drive Impact for sure so I don’t end up in these dire situations.
But at least this isn’t happening to me
If someone Perfect Parried me that much, I would just stop pressing buttons after a certain point.
Nice Crash kicks
Looks like Geoff got himself some sick sneakers. Crash is looking good.
Some gentle submarine humor
When I hear the submarine driver say “uh oh” before we get to the titanic pic.twitter.com/1uCEgg8ef5— Joe Seppi (@_JoeSeppi) June 20, 2023
Not related to anything in particular. Just not words you want to hear on the way to visit the Titanic, right?
Metal Gear Solid: Sh**post or Canon?
one of the reasons mgs is so good is because the canon is often indistinguishable from the shitposts pic.twitter.com/uJp8QIWjpN— maddie 👑 マディ (@othatsraspberry) June 20, 2023
No lie, Sh**post or Canon would be a great video game quiz show segment.
No Rinoa! He’s not worth it!
Bless her heart, but at least Angelo will guard it.
And now for a classic
Simp Wheatley and Thicc GlaDOS remain undefeated.
And there you have it. Thanks for stopping by for this Tuesday, June 20 Evening Reading. If you’d like to support the site, we invite you to take part in Shacknews Mercury, where you can help us keep the site ad-free for as little as a dollar a month. It’s how we can continue to bring you features like the new Shouts in Cortex, which we hope to make your one-stop shop for social media needs. Even so, you don’t need a dollar to enjoy Shackpets. It’s our free app on iOS and Android where you can engage in the ultimate battle for pet cuteness.
We hope you enjoyed this Evening Reading. Have a good night, y’all. We’ll hit you with the newest news and features in the morning.