Good evening, Shacknews, it's nighttime, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- The Finals is a chaotically fun first-person shooter
- Dead Cells: Return to Castlevania will chain-whip you with nostalgia
- Resident Evil 4 hands-off preview shows off Plagas transformations & knife gameplay
- The Lightfall campaign is the low point for Destiny 2 storytelling
- Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened gets new April 2023 release date
- Intel takes a major step towards 1.8nm and 2nm fabrication
- HTC isn't worried about Apple launching its mixed reality device this year
- Companies that forgo stock buybacks for 5 years to get preferential treatment under CHIPS program
- Cities: Skylines 2 has been revealed & is coming in 2023
- Tesla cuts Model S and X prices up to 9 percent
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
It's Monday night which means it's time to chill out with some puzzles.
Kinetic LEGO sculptures
These looks lovely.
VaatiVidya discusses Elden Ring DLC
Based on a single image. Let's do it!
Brian Cox on before the Big Bang
Our concept of beginning and end kind of breaks down when we discuss or think about the "start" of the universe.
Please explain this graph
i think you should be required to look at this graph and explain what it shows before you can enter general society pic.twitter.com/qO8z7kBiaF— worm food ✨🌸✨ (@frogs4girls) March 5, 2023
Welcome to general society!
Good idea Nancy
The Best Of Nancy By Ernie Bushmiller 9-17-55 pic.twitter.com/LikjWLc123— Nancy Comics by Ernie Bushmiller (@JohnnyCallicutt) March 5, 2023
Always hammock weather!
Happy Birthday, Conker's Bad Fur Day!
Happy 22nd anniversary old friend. pic.twitter.com/BhniQCPM7U— Robin Beanland (@TheRealBeano) March 5, 2023
What an excellent game. Could a sequel be made these days?
A phenomenal Lady Maria figurine
I would like one of these, please.
Kids say the darnest things
Cancer & Sagittarius pic.twitter.com/az4hZfmsCN— Mr. Flintstone🍆 (@sagistarbb) March 1, 2023
That little bloke was going to pop off.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Don't have a dollar? You don't need one to download Shackpets on iOS or Android. It's our first, free official app that's all about pictures of cute pets! Upload a photo of your pet and challenge other pet pictures to an epic battle of cuteness! Here's a photo of Rad to brighten your night. He's curled up tight with his tail up by his nose. Adorable!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - March 6, 2023
Afternoon BUMP https://i.imgur.com/0iaYtf9.mp4
The New Nancy comic strip is delightful and actually funny. Olivia James is a genius.