Good evening, Shacknews, it's nighttime, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Shacknews Most Anticipated Indie Games of 2023
- 7 Tower Thoughts: Changes are coming
- Lone Ruin review: A descent into colorful combat
- One Piece Odyssey review: It's One Piece Dragon Quest!
- Shack Chat: What is your favorite Marvel Snap variant card art?
- Awesome Games Done Quick 2023 raises over $2.64 million for charity
- Massive Valve leak reveals assets from Portal, Half-Life 2, and TF2
- Wizards of the Coast revises divisive Open Gaming License (OGL) plans
- Assassin's Creed Mirage will be a smaller, 'more intimate' game, says devs
- Google & Nvidia express concerns to FTC over Microsoft acquisition of Activision Blizzard
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Let's take a moment to learn a bit about the civil rights movement.
A new statute of MLK Jr. has been unveiled.
Be a King
Be the best person you can be. Help others.
Mega Ran lays down some bars
Receive the message.
Breaking down The Menu
What a great film this was.
Glitter Bomb 5.0
The engineering here is incredible.
Elden Ring lore time
Did you know there are two Godwyns?
The ultimate Australian show
I would definitely watch this.
Boys, wash yourself
When I tell you that I am NAUSEOUS. WHY DO YALL DATE MEN?!?!? pic.twitter.com/JeFWWdDU3q— 🌺 (@LaDiovanna) January 14, 2023
Don't be gross. Clean yourself.
These chests always get me
[search chest (empty)]— Kyle 🌱 (@KylePlantEmoji) January 8, 2023
Me, with nary a single brain cell to bounce around my empty skull:
I wish there was a visual difference, not just the text.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. There are other ways to support Shacknews too, like checking out Shackpets! What better way to relax than to look at pictures of cute animals?
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - January 16, 2023
Ahh ha ha ha that Glitter Bomb video