Good evening, Shacknews, it's nighttime, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- You Will Die Here Tonight weaves a murderous mystery
- LEGO Bricktales review: Flimsy build
- 2022 Halloween Video Game Seasonal Events Schedule
- Marvel Snap review: Snapping into it
- Overwatch 2 ices Mei for two weeks due to game-breaking bug
- Twitter reportedly to charge $20/month for verification checkmark
- Elon Musk might resurrect Twitter's Vine video platform
- Dogecoin (DOGE) price up over 60% since Elon Musk took over Twitter
- Video game news personality Nibel calls it quits on Twitter & Patreon
- GameStop (GME) stock halted twice as shares attempt breakout above $30/share this morning
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
As another spooky Halloween comes to an end, why not enjoy your evening with a themed sudoku? Simon tackles a puzzle based on the cult classic, The Thing.
Rimworld, but make it hard
Ambiguousamphibian dives back into Rimworld using a solo mechanitor.
Dunkey takes another look at Heavy Rain
Man, this game didn't age well. I remember it being quite good?
Little teethy pegs!
t e e e e e e f pic.twitter.com/R1o3zs6guO— cats being weird little guys (@weirdlilguys) October 29, 2022
Look at those tiny teeth.
Suits making decisions about franchises
always enjoy when a beloved franchise is adapted for tv and they make a dumb and bad decision for no reason. just a room full of guys in suits hyping each other up like “first of all, we need to see the guy from Halo kiss”— nate of the living dead (@MNateShyamalan) October 29, 2022
What if we annoyed the guy who loves playing the Witcher?
Video game graphics
1996-2019 pic.twitter.com/3LfaAIomaU— Matthew Ball (@ballmatthew) October 31, 2022
The advancements are incredible.
Tony Hawk Pro Skater in real life
I finally found a secret tape in NYC so I left my skateboard in the same vicinity. Finders keepers… hope you like tight trucks and big wheels.— Tony Hawk (@tonyhawk) October 30, 2022
Someone already found it! So cool.
Go think about your emotions.
The ultimate costume
i did it, i was sickos for halloween. pic.twitter.com/B7pOm5n6f8— Paul (@pjjacobson) October 30, 2022
The annual day of cosplay.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. You know what costs nothing? Looking at cute pet pictures. Check out Shackpets for all the adorable pet pictures you could ever need. You might even see some of Rad, like the one below. He's all snuggled up and sleeping.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.