Good evening, Shacknews, it's nighttime, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Revisiting 1997's Fallout was a hard, but rewarding lesson in video game history
- Like A Dragon: Ishin takes Yakuza to an exciting new historical era
- 2022 Halloween Video Game Seasonal Events Schedule
- Wild Hearts is Koei Tecmo's Toukiden on a larger scale
- Shack Chat: Geoff Keighley asks, 'What is your favorite Google Stadia memory?'
- 7 Tower Thoughts: Divinity & the red-border grind in Destiny 2
- Binance has $570 million of BNB tokens stolen in crypto hack
- Deathloop director confirms that it is connected to the Dishonored universe
- Biden expands U.S. semiconductor export limitations to more Chinese companies
- AMD slashes Q3 2022 revenue guidance by over $1 billion in preannouncement
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
Simon tackles another killer cage sudoku today.
Aztecross ranks Destiny 2 Hand Cannons
Do you agree with his rankings?
Learning about cardio
What do you think of these points?
Please, everyone apologize
[Canadian Thanksgiving]— cap’nBRAAIIINsisname (@capnwatsisname) October 8, 2022
Ok let’s go around the table and everyone say one thing you’re sorry for
Now, pass the puck.
Bloodborne open world game when?
Bloodborne <3 pic.twitter.com/Zm7gs8OCF4— Espen Sætervik (@Gazedsoul) October 9, 2022
I'd love to see an Elden Ring take on the Bloodborne setting.
Speaking of Elden Ring
Day 4 : Radagon #Soulstober #EldenRing #Soulsart pic.twitter.com/jkAv59Fp7K— SAMI ●《 سامي 》 (@00oSamio00) October 9, 2022
What an incredible fight this was.
Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd meet again
The best.— Rex Chapman🏇🏼 (@RexChapman) October 9, 2022
Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd were reunited today in New York City at Comic Con…
Bless these two.
A child's imagination brought to life
When your dad is an expert in special effects. pic.twitter.com/nh3GMu54Ug— Interesting As Fuck (@InterestingPot) October 9, 2022
I love all of this.
Friends don't let friends watch FRIENDS
please check your childs candy this halloween. some pervert might try to sneak a F·R·I·E·N·D·S DVD in there— Seinfeld Current Day (@Seinfeld2000) October 9, 2022
Check in on your friends.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. You know what's free? Looking at photos of pets like this one of Rad below. You can see more photos like this over on Shackpets, a free app for your iOS or Android device. You can even upload photos of your own pets, challenge other pet pictures, and vote on the community's challenges!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - October 10, 2022