Good evening, Shacknews, it's nighttime, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Splatoon 3 review: Squid game
- New Tales from the Borderlands interview with James Lopez at PAX West 2022
- High on Life preview at PAX West 2022: Compelling chaos
- Return to Monkey Island's Ron Gilbert & Dave Grossman PAX 2022 Interview
- PlayStation State of Play September 2022 airs tomorrow
- Goldman Sachs Apple Card loss rate on credit loans is among the worst in U.S.
- Trackmania Games revamped esports event announced for 2024
- 343 Industries studio head Bonnie Ross resigns amid medical emergency
- Square Enix partners with Oasys blockchain
- Google spins out laser-based telecommunications company Aalyria
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
Today Simon tackles a sudoku with one of the biggest killer cages ever seen!
Quinn discusses Jodorowsky's Metabarons
This fella is introducing me to a whole lot of new sci-fi stories and novels!
Hanz Zimmer on creating the Dune score
Dune was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. It could very well be my favorite. I adore the soundtrack.
A classic trap
Elden Ring devs watching me getting flattened by a huge metal ball on narrow bridge pic.twitter.com/MQZEu5Isms— Lure Puck (@Lure_Puck) September 11, 2022
Never underestimate a Soulsborne dev.
This cat wants the roll!
The employer is hungry. pic.twitter.com/882l4qqwEd— translated cats (@TranslatedCats) September 12, 2022
Is it a roll? Looks like some kind of delicious something, though.
So many raccoons
interviewer: where do you see yourself in 5 years?— Liz Charboneau (@lizchar) September 10, 2022
Don't these things have rabies?
A powerful kick
How hard did Kiryu kick him?! pic.twitter.com/K4aTlD8PmA— Dan 'The Mega' Driver (@swooper_d) September 12, 2022
Don't be on the wrong end of this foot.
Illegally smol pic.twitter.com/e8DxTLlLoQ— ✨ 🌈 Toob Friend Mex 🌈 ✨ (@iBolt07) September 12, 2022
It is so small!
このイヤリング買うつもりなかったんだけど、足が揺れる仕様になってるのにヤラれて買ってしまった。かわい…かわいすぎる… pic.twitter.com/KStv0BfDvm— とどくろ@todokuro (@KBY71306315) September 9, 2022
I think I need this.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Want to support us without opening your wallet? Go and download Shackpets; it's free on Android and iOS. Take photos of your adorable pets, select the photo you want to upload, and start challenging other pets to an epic battle for cuteness!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.