Good evening, Shacknews, it's nighttime, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- South of the Circle review: Cold corridors of the mind
- SD Gundam Battle Alliance is an action-packed tour of Gundam history
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 review: Live to fight, fight to live
- Rollerdrome feels like Tony Hawk Pro Shooter
- A Little to the Left developer on building puzzles with kitty cats
- TwitchCon San Diego 2022 ditches COVID-19 restrictions and vaccine requirements
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Q2 2022 earnings results beat EPS and revenue expectations
- Sega Genesis Mini 2 will have 1/10th the supply of the original
- Sony ending PS5 Accolade support later this fall
- Sony plans to have more PS5s for sale this holiday season
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
Not quite a sudoku today, but still quite an interesting puzzle. This puzzle is by renowned setter, Phistomefel, and contains startlingly few markings within the grid. Despite this, the video has a run time just shy of 27 minutes. Enjoy!
A Makita coffee machine
James Hoffmann sure knows a lot about coffee and today he tests out and showcases the Makita coffee machine. That's right, the company behind power tools also has a coffee machine for when you're on a construction site.
An analysis of a Breaking Bad scene
Breaking Bad is such a profound show. I still can't quite believe that Vince Gilligan managed to pull off so many high quality episodes and seasons, and wrap it up nicely.
Would you get a photo of your pet?
I think I would definitely get a photo of Rad or Wednesday in something cute like this.
Hello there ma'am
meowdy pardner pic.twitter.com/aaZiNrTA9m— dont show your cat (@dontshowyourcat) July 28, 2022
Just heading down to the saloon for some milk.
Show someone a song, get anxious for free
I hope they like it.
Taking a baby for a ride
A ride through trick photography town!
I thought you were my friend!
When you thought you were close with someone but they forget your cats name pic.twitter.com/91gJUoy5ZM— Pyrrhica posts cats (@memesiwish) July 28, 2022
How could you forget my cat's name or even its gender!
I love this game
counter strike fans after they strike the counter idk i never played it pic.twitter.com/NOpecqCm6U— Pyrrhica posts cats (@memesiwish) July 28, 2022
I think this player won.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Check out this photo of Rad! He's been feeling a bit unwell recently. He would feel a lot better if you downloaded Shackpets and played! How do you play? Easy! On the Challenge screen, swipe left or right to vote for which pet picture is cuter. You can even upload a photo of your own pet and make some challenges.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.