Good evening, Shacknews, it's nighttime, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Saints Row 2022 teaches the old school franchise some fresh moves
- Live A Live review: The neverending fight against evil
- Hunt: Showdown's new Serpent Moon event adds more bite
- Stray review: Best catformer of 2022
- Shacknews livestream schedule - Week of July 25, 2022
- Funko is teaming with new studio 10:10 Games to make a video game
- The Lord of the Rings: Gollum has been delayed 'by a few months'
- Halo Infinite campaign co-op won't allow online matchmaking
- Apex Legends reveals Vantage as newest Legend
- MultiVersus draws most players on any fighting game on Steam during beta
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Magnus's girlfriend reacts to his free solo with Alex Honnold
The free solo video is worth watching if you haven't already. I can't imagine what it would be like to have a partner who is into extreme sports that are actually dangerous.
Bloodborne PSX documentary
Noclip has a unique documentary that looks at Bloodborne, specifically, the demake into a PSX version of the game. For all those hoping for Bloodborne on PC, this should help tide you over until Sony finally announces it. It's happening, right? We've got to believe.
Slow Mo Guys shoots through glass
Slow motion is excellent. Watching a bullet travel through glass in slow motion is even more excellent.
Your daily dose of sudoku
Simon tackles an easy sudoku puzzle today. Instead of trying something super challenging, the goal here is to solve this one as fast as possible.
Look at this perfect house
Monet’s house and garden in Giverny, France pic.twitter.com/Owe5CV5nuy— Academia Aesthetics (@AcademiaAesthe1) July 19, 2022
This is the ideal home and garden.
Dog meets net
Caught a good one!
Printers are the worst
Our HP printer hasn’t been working for a month and every manner of troubleshooting, resets, changing ink cartridges, didn’t seem to work. After calling HP, they said the debit card on file had expired so they manually disabled our printer.— Wendigoon (@Wendigoon8) July 20, 2022
In unrelated news, I’m now radicalized
No more paper, please.
Spice up your parties
That looks like some good food.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad to brighten your night. Download Shackpets to see more photos of Rad, vote on challenges to decide which pet picture is cuter, and upload photos of your own adorable pets!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.