Welcome to the end of Thursday, June 16, Shackers. We’ve had another day-long blast bringing you a tidal wave of incredible exclusive content, but now it’s nighttime in America. We’re closing up shop and invite you to join us as we close out another day of posting with the latest edition of Evening Reading. Join us, won’t you?
In Case You Missed It At Shacknews…
- Retail Therapy with Limited Run Games: Retro Gaming special
- System Shock remake devs talk ongoing development & fan feedback
- Have a Nice Death developer interview
- FGC panel with special guests Alex Jebailey & TheHadou
- Superfuse interview on its hack-and-slash action and deep tech tree
- Dome Keeper interview on resource mining and survival
- Flat Eye interview on blending a management sim with narrative-driven gameplay
- Cassette Beasts interview on collectible monsters and Fusion System
- Marvel Snap team talks design, art, and more
- Dragon's Dogma 2 is now in development
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part Two titled Rebirth, launches next winter
And now… Other stuff from The Internet!!!
Look at this cat’s “hoodie”
Very proud kitty. You look good in your… uh… hoodie.
Strive to have as much drip as Gengar
this the best pokemon entrance ever pic.twitter.com/e8zFjWwage— Out of Context Pokemon (@OoCPokemon) June 15, 2022
Still one of the coolest Pokemon, and an original at that.
Trying to make Sonic Frontiers look like a Sonic game
erm….. fixed sonic frontiers! pic.twitter.com/4d24pHydub— funny internet cartoon person (@irlkumatora) June 16, 2022
Just some lush color would be nice. The cartoon sound effects fit, though.
CD Projekt knows good open world games
Game recognizes good game. Good on CDPR for knowing the truth.
Concepting non-solutions to traffic jams
The future is coming...pic.twitter.com/BlfwKQdFs0— Figen (@TheFigen) June 15, 2022
It’s funny that we go out of our way to design rich people workarounds to traffic jams instead of… you know… fixing traffic jams.
Elon Musk takes on a capybara in court
Personally, I’ve seen how flimsy Musk is in most things. I’m going with the capybara, whatever its case is.
We could all use some supportive Kiryu
He might be a bad ass, but he’s got a heart of gold, and that’s just what Mr. Masters needs right now.
And that covers our Evening Reading for this fine June 16, 2022. Thank you for checking it out. If you’d like to support Shacknews, don’t forget to check Mercury, where you can drop as little as a dollar a month to keep the fun going strong! If you don’t have a dollar to spend, you can also check out Shackpets for free on iOS and Android to engage in the ultimate battle of cute pet pics. It’s there you’ll find cute and cool critters like my sweet little Silo, AKA Flaff.
And that’s that, Shackers. We hope you’ve enjoyed E6 so far. What are you up to tonight? Sound off in the Shacknews Chatty section below!