Good evening, Shacknews, it's nighttime, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Announcing Shacknews E6 2022 and the Summer of Doing Our Jobs
- Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak is ready to unleash the beasts
- Card Shark review: Cheeky aces
- Diablo Immortal is more mobile devil-slaying than I ever expected
- Shack Chat: What was your favorite announcement at Sony's State of Play?
- Elon Musk's Twitter (TWTR) deal clears US Antitrust hurdle
- Elon Musk accuses Twitter of 'resisting and thwarting' his request for more bot stats
- All announcements from Apple's WWDC 2022 keynote
- Limited Run Games LRG3 2022 showcase - All announcements & trailers
- Madden NFL 23's Closed Beta shows off FieldSense in action
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
Simon tackles a sudoku with a whole lot of Xs. This puzzle requires quite a bit of logic and understanding of how the X-sum constraint works, don't worry, Simon will get you up to speed.
I only recently discovered this bloke and he's hilarious. I love these weird and quirky challenges.
Measuring the speed of light?
It's time to learn!
King of the Hill screens
I love this episode. It's a great learning experience for Bobby.
Remember to use your Rune Arcs
tarnished guy that didnt realize you need to use rune arcs to activate your great rune— Make Up A Tarnished Guy (@MakeSouls) June 5, 2022
Gotta get that extra power!
Bloodborne fan art
Fan art | Bloodborne - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower— THE ART OF VIDEO GAMES (@VideoArtGame) June 5, 2022
Artist: Stu_dts pic.twitter.com/9VNyknJUSw
Is Bloodborne on PC yet?
Cat on a bike!
This is the best thing you'll see today or your money back pic.twitter.com/coVQn7K1su— It's Memes™ (@Memesdotjpg) June 5, 2022
This is a good video.
Kayaking through the bayou
This is fear it it’s purest form pic.twitter.com/Q8SGIZ2C4c— 💔 (@killmesIime) June 4, 2022
What year is it?!
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Check out this photo of Rad! Make sure to download Shackpets and upload photos of your own adorable animal! You can challenge other pet pictures and vote on challenges from the community to help decide which pet picture is cutest.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - June 6, 2022
^^^ everybody who doesn't watch 'Cat on a Bike' is a walnut
Grabbed along the way in one of the twitter threads (and not from that Sleepy Kitty one, oddly enough):