We’re at the end of the week and a cavalcade of interesting gaming and tech news has come and gone through our lovely site. Before we close it out this Friday, we’re doing as we do and settling in for another packed Shacknews Dump. Tune in as we discuss Microsoft and Activision Blizzard, the June 2022 PlayStation State of Play, and more!
On this June 3 edition of the Shacknews Dump, we discuss the marathon of reveals and announcements that happened during the recent PlayStation State of Play, including our favorite reveals (as can be seen on this week’s Shack Chat). We also discuss Microsoft’s recent release of “principles” relating to unions and labor organization. Is one of the world’s largest companies actually going to support Phil Spencer’s pledge to support Raven Software unionization following the Activision Blizzard acquisition?
Tune into the Shacknews Dump on the Shacknews Twitch channel at 1:30 p.m. PT / 4:30 p.m. ET as we talk about the week’s hottest gaming and tech news. You can also watch just below.
Here’s the rundown of topics coming up on today’s Shacknews Dump:
- Microsoft (MSFT) issues a pledge to work with employee unions
- PlayStation State of Play June 2022: All announcements & trailers
- GameStop (GME) is sending corporate employees to work a day in retail stores
- Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet reveal new creatures and Legendaries
- Pokemon Scarlet & Violet will feature co-op with up to 4 players
- Touken Ranbu Warriors review: Hack and slash until you can't anymore
- Card Shark review: Cheeky aces
- Sonic Frontiers gameplay showcases bosses and platforming
As always, we’d like to thank those who tune into ShackStream productions like the Shacknews Dump. Your interaction and encouragement push us to continue to make these livestream projects bigger and better. If you’d like to support our ShackStreams further, then consider following and subscribing to the Shacknews Twitch channel. Don’t forget that you can do so for free if you have an Amazon Prime account. Just link it up to your Twitch account trough Prime Gaming to score yourself a free Twitch subscription to use as you please each month. If you have nowhere else to throw a free Twitch subscription, why not throw it our way?
Between the PlayStation State of Play, Microsoft union support, and other interesting news, it’s a content-rich week. Tune in as we discuss it all on the Shacknews Dump shortly!